Role: Lead Project Manager Supply Chain, 6 month contract, Based in Macclesfield
Role : Lead Project Manager Supply Chain
Duration : 6 months + possible extension
Location : Macclesfield - 3 days office / 2 remote
Rates : £450 Outside IR35
Key to this role is the ability to identify and manage significant risks, develop mitigation plans, bringing clarity and solutions to complex technical situations with high ambiguity and lead the delivery of several, diverse projects at the same time. You will possess excellent communication and influencing skills, be able to give clear clarity and direction and hold people accountable on time critical activities. You will be able to balance business needs and costs for a range of issues across the lifecycle of a project.
- Extensive project and programme management experience from the pharma industry with validated delivery
- Experience delivering in supply chain projects in Pharma, FMCG, Healthcare
- Ideally technical experience across the following technologies - formulation, packing processing or devices, analytical technology transfers, new product launches.
- Partner management, stakeholder management, presentation and influencing skills
- Experience of working with external suppliers - contract manufacturing organisations - Experience of leading &working in a global matrixed organisation
- Experience of application of Lean and problem solving in a complex environment