We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Hospital Clinical Pharmacist to join our client's Inpatient Ward service at their acute hospital site based in St John's Wood, Central London (Travelcard Zone 1/2).
This is a full time permanent post, shift pattern will cover the opening hours of 8am - 8pm Mon-Fri, with weekend work on a rotational basis.
An established charity-status centre of excellence for over 160 years, the Hospital has 60 inpatient beds, including level three Critical Care and a state of the art five-suite Operating Theatre complex. The adjoining Hospice provides end of life care for 17 inpatients.
The Pharmacy is staffed by pharmacists and technicians working in partnership with the Consultants, Resident Medical Officers and nursing staff to ensure a safe, efficient and comprehensive Hospital pharmacy service for both the Inpatient Wards and Hospice, and Outpatients / Dispensary.Person Requirements
Qualified Pharmacist registered with the GPhC
A minimum of 12 months current or recent hospital Ward experience
Ability to work effectively under pressure
A high level of medical and clinical, spoken and written English
The Additional Benefits Of Working For This Organisation Include
- Private medical cover, including dental
- A choice of pension schemes, including continuation of NHS pension if applicable
- A relocation package for applicants moving from outside London
- Gym membership, for you and your partner
- Critical illness and Life assurance cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee 'service excellence' recognition rewards
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans & ‘cycle to work’ ‘scheme; helping you commute and keep fit for less
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Healthcare staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy our detailed understanding of the complexity of Pharmacy roles places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, do bear in mind we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.