PillSorted is a new-generation pharmacy that is care-first and fully enabled by technology. One that truly combines compassionate care and automation to build the best pharmacy experience and to make a real difference in all corners of patients' lives. Our full-service pharmacy delivers patient's regulars medicine on-time, their acute medicine on-demand, plus care service tailored to patient's needs.
PillSorted great team of Compassionate Caregivers is a true blend of Care and Tech; constantly innovating on ways to keep our patients healthy, to monitor their treatment effectively, to support management of their chronic condition and to help with end-of-life care.
With secured funding from prominent global venture capital firms including early investors of Babylon health, we are embarking on our national expansion. If you are an energetic professional who enjoys the thrill of working in an innovative, highly accurate, fast paced, and super safe environment, we'd love to hear you.
We are looking for a great Pharmacist who wants to join our growing team for our dispensary in Cambridge.
The role of a pharmacist in Pillsorted is one of the key components of our customer proposition and can either be focused on supporting our dispensary operation to ensure accuracy of prescriptions for despatch to our customers or in supporting our customers in the preparation of their prescriptions needs. But ultimately it is to be responsible for ensuring all our patients receive the highest quality of care and support they require.
- Act as responsible pharmacist within our dispensary
- Carrying out checks for all despatch
- Ensure full compliance with GPhC regulations
- Reporting into Regional Manager on any compliance risks for early resolution.
- Overseeing day to day operations to ensure workflow is monitored effectively and meet all daily targets
- Clinical screening of all received prescriptions for dosage and safety.
- When required, performing medical checks before prescriptions enter our dispensary or checking in the dispensary.
- Working closely with our excellent customer care team, proactively communicating with patients', and personalising each patient's journey.
- Liaising with GP surgeries, hospitals, and other pharmacist for the benefit of our patients
- Undertaking services according to company requirements such as NMS and DMS
- Working with key teams across the business (customer service, dispensary, technology development
- Monday - Friday operating hours
- GPhC registration and full DBS check
- NMS and DMS accreditation and acquiring qualification to offer further services according to company requirements
- Performing the duty of Responsible Pharmacist.
- Excellent organisational skills to ensure daily targets are met for the dispensary team
- Great at listening to patients and being able to show compassion in non-face to face setting
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Flexible to support our growing number of dispensaries as required.
- Generous holiday package
- Registration fees paid
- Additional accredited training available
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Future share options
- Great team of peers and supervisors eager to support your career progression
Diversity and Equal Opportunities
At Pillsorted we embrace diversity. We are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment. We firmly believe that a variety of backgrounds & perspectives makes our team stronger and brings our product closer to the customer.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we make all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.