Perhaps you’re looking for your next career move, or maybe you’re just looking for something new and exciting? We have just the role for you. Interface is currently recruiting for a pharmacist to join its ever-growing team!
This innovative role requires a pharmacist with clinical knowledge, commercial acumen, and a drive for success to provide expertise in a range of therapy areas. You will directly impact patients with long term conditions providing critical resource to primary care.
Benefits of working as a Clinical Pharmacist with IQVIA:
- Funding and paid leave for the Independent Pharmacist Qualification
- Car allowance (PLUS paid mileage)
- Monday to Friday and NO weekends and NO shift patterns
- Private healthcare (BUPA), dental and wellbeing schemes for you AND your family
- Competitive pension scheme (up to X% matched), Life Assurance, Group Income Protection, Personal Accident Insurance and more!
- Online wellbeing support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Other benefits at corporate rates such as: gym memberships, additional holiday days, access to 100s of restaurant/store discounts
- Regional / team social events
We are looking for:
- A pharmacist with a minimum of 2 years PQE (desirable)
- Willing to travel
- A keen passion to make a positive difference
- Driven work ethic
Some principle responsibilities:
- Support practices with register maintenance, disease prevalence and QOF achievement.
- Provide clinical tools and resource to help manage patients with long-term conditions. Most reviews include a clinic element to help action urgent care needs identified in screening.
- To ensure services are delivered within the bounds of our protocols, service operating instructions and systems.
- To identify and secure the sign up of clinical reviews at individual practice level, where there is clinical need.
- To identify key stakeholders at practice, PCN or CCG level and refer to the Service Development Leads.
- To enhance the awareness of Interface Clinical Services within primary care and to assist in developing long lasting relationships with practices and local NHS organisations.
Be part of the Team!
Interface Clinical Services, an IQVIA business are the largest organisation within the UK healthcare sector to fully employ a team of pharmacists. Working nationally, we operate in partnership with both the NHS and industry.
As pioneers of Clinical Pharmacist-led services, here at Interface we believe that a career in healthcare is more than just a job, it’s a vocation.
Our mission is simple, to improve clinical outcomes and improve patients’ lives. Regardless of your role, be it in a support function at head office or in the field as a Clinical Pharmacist, we want you to be part of that journey and know that you are making a difference.
Interface understands that people are at the heart of everything we do. We offer the expected competitive salary and great benefits, but we do more than that, we want you to feel part of something.
Learn more about jobs within IQVIA’s Contract Sales and Medical Solutions division at https://www.iqviamedicalsalescareers.com/our-careers
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: £38,164.75-£53,260.55 per year
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programme
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leicester, Leicestershire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Pharmacist: 1 year (preferred)
- United Kingdom (preferred)
Reference ID: ID 2023-5071