An exciting opportunity has presented for a pharmacist to join our cancer pharmacy team.
We are looking to recruit to the post of Rotational Pharmacist in Cancer who will play a pivotal role in managing the pharmacy service provided to cancer patients.
The Main Day To Day Responsibilities Would Include
- manage the day-to-day delivery of, and support the development of, clinical pharmacy services to cancer patients
- provide safe, clinically effective and cost efficient use of medicines to cancer patients
- work closely with the multi-disciplinary team and undertake an active role in the safe provision of medicines to cancer patient
To maintain and further develop the pharmacy service to cancer patients, we are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated pharmacist to join our lively, progressive and dynamic pharmacy team.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Be
- interested in helping us develop and deliver our vision for a patient-focussed clinical pharmacy service
- able to drive directorate and departmental clinical governance issues, clinical audit, practice research, service improvement projects and more
- keen to further their career within cancer services
UCLH, in partnership with University College London, has been designated one of the country’s five comprehensive biomedical research centres and there is an on-site early phase cancer clinical trials unit.
The UCLH Macmillan Cancer Centre opened in April 2012 and encompasses our busy outpatient clinics and daycare treatment facilities as well as our growing ambulatory chemotherapy practice.
The UCLH Grafton Way Building has recently opened earlier this year and will support our expanding haematology service including haematopoietic stem cell transplants and CAR-T therapy.
The pharmacy cancer team is well integrated into the cancer directorate and provides a high-quality and progressive pharmacy service to cancer patients. Chemotherapy production services are delivered from a state of the art unit.
For further details / informal visits contact: Name: Shumi Tattersfield Job title: Lead Pharmacist – Oncology Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone number: 07815654293
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please contact Shumi Tattersfield (Lead Pharmacist – Oncology) email@example.com or call 07815654293 or Anish Tailor (Lead Pharmacist – Haematology) firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07815654291