An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our rotational clinical pharmacist programme at Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust.
Our Trust offers excellent opportunities for ambitious pharmacists to develop their career in a clinically focussed environment supported by and working alongside our advanced pharmacists.
The Band 6 role offers 3 monthly rotations through several clinical and supportive areas including Emergency & General Medicine, Surgery & Critical Care, Cardiovascular Medicine, Paediatrics, Cancer & Aseptic Services and Medicines Information. Each rotation is specifically designed to provide you with a broad range of experiences and build general level skills, which will provide a platform to progress your career forward.
We also support our pharmacists through the Joint Programme Board Diploma in General Pharmacy Practice, Independent Prescribing and Leadership courses as part of our Education Strategy, which is integral to our department.
If you are ready to begin in an interactive and exciting environment and be directly involved with patient care, this would be a great step towards a rewarding career
We welcome applications from newly qualified pharmacists, community pharmacists who are interested in expanding their practice into hospitals, overseas pharmacists with GPhC registration and Trainee pharmacists’ due imminent registration.
To provide a clinical pharmacy service within the rotational areas, working through set objectives with the guidance of Lead and Senior Pharmacists
To support dispensary services assisting with validation and checking process
To participate in education and training of pharmacy, nursing and medical staff
To undertake activities within your personal development plan such as post graduate programs
To participate in the provision of on-call out of hours service, late duty, weekend and bank holiday rotas
Listen to why colleagues think we’re a great place to work! https://youtu.be/WI5TbW46-EU
What does Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust offer you?
- As part of our BHT family, you’ll benefit from learning and development opportunities to support your career progression.
- We offer flexible and agile working opportunities, alongside your NHS benefits of generous annual leave entitlement, pension and access to NHS discount schemes.
- We provide a range of health and wellbeing services to promote a healthy, happy workforce.
Why work for us?
- We’re committed to promoting inclusion and making sure all colleagues feel they belong. We encourage new colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply.
- As an employer, we aim to create a workplace where differences are valued and colleagues treat one another with dignity and respect.
- Greater diversity within our BHT family improves positive outcomes for the people and communities we serve.
What do we stand for?
- Our vision is to provide outstanding care, support healthy communities and be a great place to work.
- Our mission is to provide personal and compassionate care every time.
- Our CARE values are collaborate, aspire, respect and enable.
For further details / informal visits contact: Name: Rachel Cox Job title: Associated Director of Pharmacy, Clinical Services Email address: email@example.com Telephone number: 07788 906746