Perhaps you’re looking for your next career move, or maybe you’re just looking for something new and exciting? We have just the role for you. Interface Clinical Services is currently recruiting for Qualified Pharmacists to join our ever-growing teams!
This innovative role requires pharmacists with clinical knowledge, commercial acumen, and a drive for success to provide expertise in a range of therapy areas. You will directly impact patients with long term conditions providing critical resource to primary care.
We are recruiting for Pharmacists across East Midlands.
Some principal responsibilities:
- Support Practices to provide clinical tools and resource to help manage patients with long-term conditions
- To ensure clinical services are delivered within the bounds of our protocols, service operating instructions and systems.
- To identify opportunities for clinical reviews at individual practice level, PCN or CCG level where there is clinical need.
- To enhance the awareness of Interface Clinical Services within primary care and to assist in developing long lasting relationships with practices and local NHS organisations.
Benefits of working as Clinical Pharmacists with IQVIA:
- Funding and paid leave for the Independent Pharmacist Qualification
- Access to learning and career path development tools
- Become a clinical expert in long term conditions eg AF, asthma, COPD, diabetes, heart failure
- Car allowance £5500 (PLUS paid mileage)
- 25 days annual paid holiday, NO weekend, bank holiday or evening working
- Opportunity to buy extra 5 days annual leave
- Competitive open-ended bonus
- Private healthcare (BUPA), dental and wellbeing schemes for you AND your family
- Flexible benefits including Competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance, Group Income Protection, Personal Accident Insurance and more!
- Online wellbeing support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Other benefits at corporate rates such as: gym memberships, access to 100s of restaurant/store discounts
- Regular remote coffee mornings, Regional meetings / team social events
- Manage your own diary to enable flexible working and in practice.
We are looking for:
- Registered pharmacists
- Community or primary care experience desirable
- Willing to travel as required, along with remote (home) working
- A keen passion to make a positive difference to patients’ long-term health
- Driven work ethic
Be part of the Team!
Interface Clinical Services, an IQVIA business, are the largest organisation within the UK healthcare sector to fully employ a team of pharmacists. We operate in partnership with both the NHS and industry.
As pioneers of Clinical Pharmacist-led services, here at Interface we believe that a career in healthcare is more than just a job, it’s a vocation.
Our mission is simple, to improve clinical outcomes and improve patients’ lives, we want you to be part of that journey and know that you are making a difference.
We understand that people are at the heart of everything we do. We offer the expected competitive salary and great benefits, but we do more than that, we want you to feel part of something.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning!