Are you passionate about delivering an excellent level of patient care? Would you like to join a local business that will invest in you and your career?
Weldricks Pharmacy have a number of exciting opportunities for customer focussed individuals to join our growing team as a Relief Pharmacy Assistant. This is a full time role working 40 hours per week.
You must be able to be flexible in the relief role as you will be required to support branches within 30 miles of your base branch (this is a branch which is nearest to your home address), however at times due to business needs you may be required to travel a little further.
What will you be doing?
As our Relief Pharmacy Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high standard of customer care, display high personal and work standards, train, help and guide colleagues as needed. Your day to day duties will include:
- Handover and summarise everything the Pharmacist or colleagues who are working in branch the following day need to know.
- Keep a functioning NHS Smartcard that has the FFFFF code enabled for all branches.
- Paperwork completed accurately and returned within deadlines by all dispensary colleagues.
- Read the Weekly Memo each week to keep up to date with changes, amendments and/or additions to company policies, procedures, and contractual obligations.
- Complete a detailed written report to your line manager of the positives and negatives for any aspects of the above in any branch you work in that are below company standards and/or give you cause for concern.
What do you need?
If you have previous experience working in a Pharmacy, this is an advantage however, full training will be given. This is a demanding and fulfilling role going out to branches that require extra support and a positive 'can do' attitude is essential. You must hold a full driving licence and have your own transport.
Why work for us?
We are passionate about our people and believe in career development. As our Relief Pharmacy Assistant, we will provide:
- Salary of £10.57 per hour
- Full training provided.
- Discounts on company products
- A supportive environment that encourages personal development
These are just some of the reasons our Relief Pharmacy Assistants love working for us!
If this sounds like the ideal career move, click apply today…