Baird's Pharmacy require a Dispensary Assistant/Trainee Dispensary Assistant to join our busy dispensary team. The hours of work are Tuesday-Friday 9am-6pm (with 30 minute lunch) and Saturdays 9am-1pm.
This job will entail:
- Unpacking and arranging orders from multiple suppliers.
- Labelling and assembling prescriptions and stock orders.
- Communicating regularly with members of our dispensary team, local medical practices, care home staff, wholesalers and delivery drivers.
- Daily cleaning of pharmacy areas to ensure high levels of cleanliness maintained.
Good communication and computer literacy is required, as well as the enthusiasm to work with our robotic dispensing unit.
Experience is not necessary but would be an advantage. Where appropriate, full on site training will be provided for this role, and candidates will be pushed to further their pharmacy career wherever possible.
Candidates must be available for full time hours and as such this is not suitable for those studying degrees.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.60-£13.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you able to commit to full time (34 hours per week) hours? This job would not be suitable for someone who is currently studying a university course.
- Pharmacy: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person