Pavilion Pharmacy has a vacancy for an experienced Dispenser/Technician to join our team. We are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic, team-player willing to be challenged as we grow our business. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, be organised and keen to support colleagues in delivering the highest level of customer experience and patient care.
Duties will include:
- Assembling and processing prescriptions accurately and efficiently
- Delivering efficient dispensary operations and ensuring losses are minimised.
- Complying with legal and professional requirements and accepted guidance on professional practice.
- Driving awareness of all the services offered by the pharmacy (e.g. Prescription Collection, Flu Vaccination and New Medicine Service, Travel Clinic).
- Undertaking career development activities to ensure best practice.
- Seeking opportunities to engage with GPs and practice teams to develop and drive income streams.
- Assisting with prescription receipt and over-the-counter sales.
- NVQ2 (dispenser) or NVQ3 (technician) or equivalent.
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- A willingness to learn and work in a team
- The position is permanent but may require some flexibility on some days.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- LONDON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Pharmacy: 2 years (required)
- Spanish (preferred)
- Portuguese (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person