The Pharmacist Network are a clinical led organisation here to support GPs with the delivery of pharmacist and pharmacy tech services.
We pride ourselves on attracting and retaining like-minded individuals who are passionate about the work they carry out, and we value a culture of positivity, transparency and excellence.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a clinically focused, highly motivated independent prescribing pharmacist who wish to expand their experience by working on-site in a General Practice within the Salford area within the PCN.
You will be enrolled on an 18-month national training program, including attainment of an independent prescribing qualification (if applicable). You will also be supported by a national network of pharmacists who are undertaking the same journey.
Roles and Responsibilties
- Resolve medication-related issues
- Helping to utilise skill mix
- Improve patient outcomes
- Ensure better access to healthcare
- Support practice staff with prescription and medication queries
- Medicines reconciliation
- Provide expertise in clinical medicines advice
- Providing clinical leadership on medicines optimisation and quality improvement
What we require -
- Previous primary care experience
- Experience with EMIS or System 1 is essential (Training is provided)
- Desirable to already be on CPPE Pathway or willing to partake
- Able to commute to Salford
Benefits for employees
- GPhC fees paid
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- Employee assistance programme including counselling, digital gym, high st discounts
- Support from a network of 100 pharmacists nationally and dedicated senior pharmacist support
The Pharmacist Network are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workforce, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
If you have the desired experience and living locally to Salford apply today! Our consultants will be in contact within the next 24/48 hours if suitable!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £42,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: TPN-CP-BRO