Agilus is recruiting for a Pharmacist (Overnight) in the Pharmaceutical Industry in Toronto, Ontario.
Our client is an established specialty pharmacy that provides pharmaceutical dispensing and clinical pharmacy consulting services to long term care facilities across Canada. They service 40,000 residents in over 300 facilities and are proud to be 100% Canadian owned and operated.
- Perform prescription transfer of urgent request to the local pharmacy
- Provide clinical information and answer clinical queries from clients during After Hours.
- Comply with all company policies and operating procedures (regulatory/legal requirements) to enable pharmacists to deliver high-level pharmaceutical care.
- Provide, document, and bill all pharmaceutical interventions/opinions/services as appropriate.
- Practice pharmacy within the College's Scope of Practice and guidelines for providing pharmaceutical care.
- Ensure that narcotics are properly received and recorded at the dispensary. Participate in cycle counting and reconciling of inventory as necessary.
- Perform technical, therapeutic and electronic MAR checks of all medication entries, ensuring detailed documentation in paperless Kroll meets standard of practice in accordance with professional / legal requirements.
- Present a professional image and provide friendly customer service to foster relationship building with our clients
- Must be licensed in Part A of the Ontario College of Pharmacists register and in good standing
- Must be available to cover on-call services after hours on a scheduled rotational basis as required
- Minimum of two years of experience as a Pharmacist in a long-term care, retail, and/or hospital pharmacy setting
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, etc)
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Superior interpersonal skills, with a commitment to provide exceptional customer service
- Highly organized, takes initiative, and has excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Able to perform other administrative tasks i.e. printing labels, running reports, etc.
- $55.00 - $58.00 hourly
- Schedule: 7 days on - 7 days off
- 30% discount on company products
- RRSP matching and company stock
- Free parking
- 3 weeks vacation and 5 personal sick days
- Shift hours: 11:30pm- 9:30am
- Benefits from Day 1
Please apply directly online or by email email@example.com