Looking for a Pharmacist to work dates in April. Make up to $40/hour. Located in the GTA area.
** MUST BE A LICENSED PHARMACIST PRACTICING IN CANADA. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT A PHARMACIST**
We are looking for an excellent Pharmacist to fill the position of an Interim Pharmacist at our client’s pharmacy. The shift times are either 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM or 4:00 PM to 12:00 AM.
RPI Consulting Group is the largest staffing recruitment agency in Canada for the healthcare industry. We work with some of the best Canadian healthcare pharmacies and institutions in the country. At RPI, we strive to ensure that our clients receive the highest quality of healthcare personnel.
Our client’s pharmacy is a well-known Canadian retail pharmacy chain. The average volume required is 150 rx/day. Injection certification preferred.
The system this Pharmacy uses is Delta. This pharmacy has been named an excellent place to work by some of our other candidates. You will be working in a well run pharmacy with a great reputation.
As a Pharmacist, your duties may include:
• Checking prescriptions to ensure proper dosage
• Calculating, measuring and mixing the quantities of prescribed drug and other ingredients
• Dispensing prescribed pharmaceuticals to customers and communicate dosage amount, adverse effects and other important indications
• Advising customers on selection and use of non-prescription drugs
• Maintaining medication profiles of customers
• Ordering and maintaining stock of pharmaceutical supplies
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy
• Licensed Pharmacist in good standing with the Ontario Pharmacy Association
• Injection certified preferred
• Experience with pharmacy computer systems especially Delta
• A minimum of one-year experience in a busy pharmacy setting is considered a strong asset
• High level of interpersonal and problem-solving skills
The best way to be shortlisted for this amazing opportunity is to email your resume directly to my inbox at email@example.com or get on the phone with me at 1.866.505.3383 Ext 318.