hPharmacy Tutor / Assesor
We are looking for a Pharmacy Tutor to support Level 2 & 3 Pharmacy Technician Apprentice's. You will be supporting the delivery of staff training sessions and design course work for new standards within your areas of expertise.
To carry a case load of learners and ensure they are progressing through their learning programme, ensuring that learners receive assessment, structured teaching, Functional Skills support, CognAssist assessments for LSF support, and reviews that are required as part of an Apprenticeship programme. All of which is to be delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
This role will require travel nationwide to learners.
Open for candidates that are trainee's.
· Carry out learner assessments within area of occupational competence
· Deliver Functional Skills to learners.
· Deliver underpinning knowledge and carry out learner observations as required as part of their learning programmes.
· Carry out regular learner reviews to maintain ESFA compliance and to ensure that learners complete their learning programme on or before the planned funding end date.
· To carry out any administrative work associated with the learning programmes that the Company delivers, such as completing learner documentation that is required as part of funding compliance.
· Maintain regular contact with learners and employers within your area (caseload).
· Contact employers and learners and arrange a suitable and convenient time for enrolments, assessments and reviews (any type of visit must be arranged in advance).
· Carry out initial assessment, including additional learning and social needs, of learners and completion of associated paperwork (endorsements and sign up paperwork).
· Learner induction and completion of associated paperwork.
· To provide support to learners in centre on a one to one and group basis in a non-teaching capacity.
· To perform such other duties as reasonably correspond to the general character of the post and are commensurate with its level of responsibility.
· Liaise with outside agencies with regard to learners within your area of responsibility.
· Ensure that you are up to date with ESFA funding rules.
· Quality assure all administrative documentation in your area of responsibility to an auditable standard with the Awarding Body and ESFA in conjunction with the Group Head of Quality.
· Pharmacy Service Apprenticeship Level 3 / Teaching & Assessing Qualification
· Diploma in the Principles and Practice for Pharmacy Technicians Apprenticeship Level 3
· Must hold a full UK Driving license and access to a car.
· 25 days holiday a year + bank holidays
· Company pension – 5% company, 3% employee.
· Car Allowance
· Personal mobile phone & laptop
· Access to wellbeing support from external provider.
· Access to ‘Perks’ – discounts on holidays, shopping and much more.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote