As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community.
The job requires loading the van and doing deliveries to the local community from our Leicester stores.
Daily duties include:
- Multidrop deliveries all around Leicester and Leicestershire
- Providing great customer service to our customers
- Keep the van clean and tidy
- Filling in necessary documentation
- Stock and Waste transfer
- Reliable and punctual
- Polite and calm when driving and towards customers
- Good road knowledge of surrounding areas
- Hold a current full driving licence.
The applicant will need to have excellent communication skills ensure information is passed to the customer correctly and relay information back to our pharmacy team accurately.
You will support the Pharmacy team, ensuring deliveries reach the correct patient with reasonable promptness. It is essential that medications are delivered responsibly and securely.
Responsibilities will include handling, delivering, collecting and being responsible for important medication. Some of which may be for the most vulnerable in society, so its importance must be understood.
The role will be part time initially with a view to go full time. Experience is preferred but not essential. Training will be provided. Part Time hours will be 3.00 to 6.30 Monday to Friday.
A Van/Car will be provided along with fuel costs.
A DBS check will be carried out.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 17 per week
Salary: £10.42 per hour
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- Day shift
- Driving Licence (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 20/03/2023