Exciting opportunities at CPS for Contractors!
We are looking for
Experienced IP Clinical Pharmacists
to support our growing team
Are you an enthusiastic and self-driven pharmacist who is passionate about patient care and who embraces the opportunity to learn and acquire new skills? If yes, then we would love to hear from you!
- GPhC registration
- IP qualification
- Immediate start date or short notice.
- Experience in primary care
- Proficiency in using GP system(s)
- Able to run chronic condition clinics
- Leadership experience
- Involved in clinical supervision
- Involved in training
- CPPE pathway completion
Location: Remote UK-based
Contract: Contractor (1-3 month contracts available) Immediate start date
Key responsibilities include:
- Prescribing within clinical competency areas
- Supervision of junior Clinical Pharmacists
- PCN project management
- Processing prescriptions tasks
- Processing clinic letters
- Running medication reviews
- Running chronic condition reviews
- Running structured medication reviews
- Any other tasks or projects that we may require that is within the competencies of the Clinical Pharmacist
- The Pharmacist will be working as a part of our fantastic team of experienced Clinical Pharmacists and will have the full support of the team.
We are passionate about providing excellent clinical care and put the patient at the heart of everything we do by making every contact count.
We are a pharmacist-run organisation that understands the needs of other pharmacists. We help pharmacists develop their expertise and progress to the next level of their careers.
With our academy, we are known to have some of the best training and best-practice guidance in place to support our pharmacists so they can hit the ground running and become valuable members of the clinical team from day one. The pharmacists who thrive in this environment are those who are enthusiastic about learning new skills and are proactive in their self-development so that growth towards becoming a safe & competent clinician is accelerated.
We are committed to the continuous development of clinical skills and knowledge so that pharmacists utilise their unique skill set and fulfil the great potential that they have in primary care. If these values resonate with you, we would love to hear from you!
- How long does it take from Application to Hire?
- We process your application as soon as we receive it. The application process consists of four simple stages and the total duration will depend on your speed of completing each stage. Providing you are quick at responding to our emails, the process can be completed in as quick as one week.
- When is the closing date?
- We process applications as soon as we receive them. The application will be closed as soon as we have 30 successful applicants.
- Who can I contact for more information?
- If you have any questions regarding this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I stay up-to-date with the latest vacancies?
- You can join our telegram broadcasting channel Primary Care Jobs: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFetSKxLL8mSR7TBkg
For more information and to apply, visit www.cpsweb.org.uk