Are you a driven and highly motivated Pharmacist? Are you interested in working as part of a specialist team of c.40 Pharmacists , ACT's and Dispensers?
Due to business growth, we are looking to expand our Pharmacy Department. As a Pharmacist, you will instantly become a valued member of our Pharmacy team, helping to ensure our patients always receive the highest quality service. The role is based in Runcorn and will be 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Fresenius Kabi is a global healthcare company that specialises in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. The company's products and services are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients.
With a corporate philosophy of 'caring for life’, the company's goal is to improve the patient's quality of life. Our product portfolio comprises a comprehensive range of I.V. generic drugs, infusion therapies and clinical nutrition products as well as the medical devices for administering these products.
- Working under the supervision of the Lead Pharmacist, performing the duties associated with the ‘responsible pharmacist’ of the licensed pharmacy premises
- Undertake professional duties relating to the dispensing of compounded and non-compounded product (where applicable)
- Thorough effective management of the prescription requirements and processes to ensure that the operation complies with all legal requirements of prescription management
- To ensure that systems and processes for dispensing are efficient and comply with all the associated legal requirements, including General Pharmaceutical Council requirements
- To undertake other reasonable duties as assigned by the Pharmacy Management team
- A GPhC registered pharmacist. Clear knowledge of the legal requirements for prescription management in accordance with GPhC guidance
- Driven and highly motivated – completer finisher
- Flexible in approach – able to think ‘outside of the box’ in developing proactive solutions for resolving issues or for continual improvement.
- Desire to continuously improve business performance