We are seeking a Pharmacy Manager that has a passion for helping the local community.
The pharmacist ensures that the pharmacy operates according to company policy, profession standards and both provincial and federal laws which govern the profession of pharmacy practice. They also ensure that internal and external day to day dispensary and clinical pharmacy duties are completed appropriately in order to achieve and exceed specified outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Complying with all provincial requirements for the Pharmacy
- Maintain excellent relationship with our patients
- Perform related pharmacy services.
- Responsible for overseeing the scheduling of pharmacy staff members
- Efficiently manage pharmacy inventory
- Oversee, monitor and maintain adequate staffing levels/ratios
- Problem solving skills is required
- Injection Certified
What we offer:
- Monday to Friday schedule, no weekends required
- Competitive compensation package starting at $75 an hour
- Flexible schedule - 2-5 days per week
- One hour lunch break
- Relocation Assistance available
- A location that prides itself on engaging a small community to build good relationships with patients – lots of repeat prescriptions
- A great opportunity for someone who’s ambitions and/or looking to take on more responsibility
- Open to both full time and part time applicants