Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust invites applications for the post of Clinical Physiologist to work in the prestigious department of Electrophysiology currently located at the City Road site. The Electrophysiology Department provides internal services to both planned and emergency care. Due to the expertise and specialism within the department, referrals are also received nationally.Job Purpose
Support the education and development of junior staff and pharmacy undergraduates, and participate in team, departmental and multidisciplinary team teaching and learning activities. Support service developments, cost-saving or cost-avoidance programmes. Support, and participate in, quality improvement projects designed to improve service efficiency and effectiveness, generate your own innovative ideas, and participate in research to generate new evidence. Act as a role model, and provide mentorship and direction where needed.Responsibilities
So, what next?
- Work collaboratively with senior pharmacy colleagues and appropriate staff in other disciplines to forward the pharmacy services agenda, in accordance with agreed objectives and priorities.
- Apply specialist clinical pharmacy skills in order to plan, manage, monitor and review therapeutic programmes for all patients
- Identify and manage patients’ pharmaceutical needs and make appropriate referrals
- Demonstrate accountability to patients, service users, stakeholders and the profession
- Undertake and contribute to practice research in accordance with the pharmacy research agenda.
If you this position caught your interest you can attach your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible.If you feel like you have questions, please visit Bank Partners About Us section for more information and Job opportunities within our other 6 Trust.
Here at staff bank we look for people’s unique personality and traits within them which we would accommodate within our departments. Being have the chance to work for Moorfields comes with so many advantages which you could take for all the hard work. Working under Moorfields give you a great chance in progression and experience with most of our senior staffs.Benefits Of Working Bank
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits:
To start ASAP for 3 months and can be longer.
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Stakeholder pension scheme