Southlake is building healthy communities through outstanding care, innovative partnerships, and amazing people. We deliver a wide range of healthcare services to the communities of northern York Region and southern Simcoe County. Our advanced regional programs include Cancer Care and Cardiac Care and serve a broader population across the northern GTA and into Simcoe-Muskoka.
Our team of nearly 6,000 staff, physicians, volunteers, students and Patient and Family Advisors are committed to creating an environment where the best experiences happen. As a recognition of our commitment to quality and patient safety, we have received the highest distinction of Exemplary Standing from Accreditation Canada.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
- Licensed (Part A) with Ontario College of Pharmacists and in good standing with the college
- Minimum 5 years hospital pharmacy experience
- Preference to those with Meditech experience.
- Membership with the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP)
- Broad systems and computer skills including experience using, building, maintaining drug dictionaries and protocols
- Has achieved or will complete the ASHP Pharmacy Informatics Certificate
- With Pharmacy automation and technology
- In change management and interprofessional collaboration
- In developing policies and procedures and training adult learners.
- In using an electronic health record and a strong understanding of information systems.
- In the Windows environment, very familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrates excellence in communication, both written and verbal
- Analysis / problem assessment
- Innovative and willing to learn
- Commitment to customer service and teamwork
- Demonstrates individual leadership skills
- Proven ability to attend work regularly as per the Attendance Support Policy #HA30 and Procedure #HA35
- It is the responsibility of all Southlake Regional Health Centre employees to work in a safe manner and promote health and safety in the workplace.
- Part time Systems Support and part time frontline staff
As a condition of employment, you are required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination to the Hospital’s Occupational Health and Safety department. Successful candidates will be required to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination (two doses) from the Ontario Ministry of Health website or other authorized source directly to the Occupational Health and Safety department. In the event that you are unable to be vaccinated as a result of a ground protected under the Human Rights Code, you may submit a written explanation of the ground and any supporting documentation to determine if you are exempt from this requirement to the recruitment team. A recruitment representative may follow up with you for further information if necessary.
At Southlake, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live and serve, including those with disabilities. Southlake is committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
It is the responsibility of all Southlake employees to work in a safe manner and promote health and safety in the workplace.