We are seeking Full Time Experienced Pharmacy Dispenser to work in our East London Branch.
Are you an individual who loves providing excellent customer care and work well under pressure? Are you able to be flexible? If so, then this might be the role for you.
As a Dispenser you must be an individual who is motivated, confident and hardworking. As well as, someone who is prepared to go the extra mile to deliver an efficient level of service to our patients.
This position requires discipline, commitment, professionalism, and enthusiasm. You will need to be accurate, have excellent attention to detail, be efficient, organised, and methodical,
- Time Management
- Flexibility in terms of moving locations
- Able to drive or easy commute distance
As a Dispenser, you will undertake the following but not limited to duties:
- Dispensing - Receive, check, prepare, label, record and dispense patient prescription medicines and products in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures under the supervision of the pharmacist
- Liaise with Healthcare Professionals to assist in the continuity of patient care across primary and secondary care, and develop positive working relationships
- Ordering and Stock Control including checking off goods received to invoices/delivery notes and following up any queries in accordance to SOPs and Goods Received Procedures
- Supporting the Provision of Enhanced and Advanced Services
- Providing Healthcare Advice and Support
The working hours are:
- Monday - 9.00 - 19.00
- Tuesday - 9.00-18.30
- Wednesday - 9.00 - 19.00
- Thursday - 9.00 - 18.30
- Friday - 9.00 - 18.30
Total 43.50 hours per week.
Previous UK Pharmacy Dispensing Experience is essential.
You will have completed NVQ 2 or 3 in Pharmacy Dispensing.
Salary depends on previous experience and qualifications held.
This is a permanent position, and we are seeking candidates seeking long term position and a career with the Company for at least 2 years.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you for applying and all the best for your Job Search. Britannia Pharmacy Recruitment Team
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00-£13.00 per hour
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: Dispenser - AL