Randstad Canada's Healthcare Clinical & Management Division is currently supporting a retail pharmacy in Parry Sound, Ontario with their search for a Staff Pharmacist who will work a full-time schedule weekly. This pharmacist will support patient care and service excellence while developing a career with an organization that offers incredible potential! This pharmacy organization offers a full scope of services and offers outstanding career options and a very competitive overall compensation program. This could be an amazing career start for someone looking for an organization to grow with long term! Relocation support is available for those looking to move to this area (each situation is assessed individually). Apply today!Advantages
- This is a full-time, permanent role; the schedule is provided in advance
- Pharmacy is currently open 7 days per week with shift times that range anywhere from 7 am - 8 pm (typically 8-hour shifts are worked by the pharmacists; weekend shifts run 9 am - 5 pm)
- This role is paid hourly at a competitive rate and offers paid time-and-a-half for overtime in accordance with provincial standards and regulations
- Compensation information in this posting is offered as our estimate only and is an estimate of total annual compensation potential inclusive of any bonus potential that may be offered to the successful candidate. Our estimate does not form all or part of any formal offer of employment and is provided for informational purposes only. All compensation elements for this specific role will be discussed in detail and in confidence between the hiring manager and the successful candidate. If you are seeking compensation outside of our estimated range and you are keen on working in the local area for two or more years, and you meet ALL qualifications for this specific role, please reach out to Jennifer Andrew via firstname.lastname@example.org to connect about your expectations - thank you!
- Benefits as of day one, DPSP and stock ownership program, annual store-level bonus potential after one year of service, paid license and insurance fees, employee discount, continuing education opportunities per company policy, and more!
- Competitive vacation entitlement and other paid time off per quarter as per company policy
- Collaborative team and senior leadership and access to resources to support your success!
- Providing service beyond expectations for patients and customers of the pharmacy and OTC sections
- Overseeing the work of Assistants and supporting service excellence by leveraging teamwork
- Ensuring corporate standards are followed and making sure the pharmacy operates in compliance with company and legislative requirements
- Supporting excellence in all areas of pharmacy operation from people to inventory, health & safety, workflow, and support of the attainment of financial goals through leveraging expanded scope opportunities in a non-quota-based environment
- Other duties as required
- Must possess a full Pharmacist license in any province in Canada and be in good standing, with current licensing in the province where this role is located or eligibility to have license in place within a short and clearly defined period of time
- Injection certification required
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Two supervisory references must be able to be called as part of the recruitment process - this is non-negotiable (reference contacts do not need to appear on resume but may be requested at some point in the process).
Qualified, available and interested candidates are encouraged click "apply" on this page and submit an application via Randstad Canada's confidential career portal. We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted immediately.
Randstad Canada and the organizations we recruit for value diversity and are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants, upon request, at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with relevant provincial accessibility legislation and Human Rights Code(s). All applicants must make their requirements known when contacted.
We appreciate your application and thank you for your interest!
Meet Randstad Healthcare:
Randstad Canada's Healthcare Division recruits for administrative, patient support, clinical, supervisory and managerial talent on behalf of healthcare facilities and settings. Administrative and patient support roles may be temporary or permanent in nature, whereas the majority of clinical, sales, supervisory and management roles our division recruits for are full-time and permanent in nature. Clinical and management roles are supported by our Central (Ontario) Clinical & Management team. Administrative and patient support roles in the GTA are supported by our Non-Clinical Healthcare recruitment experts based out of Mississauga.
The types of healthcare settings we support include, but are not limited to, hospitals, clinics of various types (including allied health clinics and medical/surgical clinics), digital health companies, specialty and retail pharmacies, health and medical devices companies, NFPs and health charities, senior living facilities and related. We support progressive employers in a variety of professional healthcare practice settings who are looking for fantastic healthcare-educated and experienced or healthcare-passionate candidates who are looking to build a career path in healthcare - like you!
All communication is strictly confidential - we treat your personal information, and your confidential job search overall, with a great deal of respect.
There is absolutely no cost whatsoever for job seekers to use our services. We are hired by companies to help facilitate the recruitment and selection process and support candidates as they look to find rewarding work that can carry them forward - human forward. Watch this video to learn what we mean by "human forward:" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cObQpA9sA0
Our involvement in the direct-hire recruitment process does not affect candidate compensation in any way.
Why apply for this opportunity via Randstad Canada – what is the process?
When you apply for a career opportunity via Randstad Healthcare and you are selected to move ahead in the selection process, we will discuss the role with you prior to presenting your information to our client, to determine whether or not the role suits your needs on various levels. If there is a good fit between our client’s requirements and your background, and your career path/company culture ‘likes,’ then we will professionally represent your profile directly to the hiring manager. We help manage the recruitment process. We will get you timely feedback concerning your application so you know where you stand. If hired, you are our client’s employee from day one. Our involvement does not affect compensation in any way.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity, and for taking the time to learn about Randstad Healthcare's professional recruitment services! We look forward to reviewing your application.
We ask that you kindly submit any resumes/applications through the career portal exclusively, however, questions about our Healthcare Service offerings are welcome to be directed to Jennifer Andrew, Director, Health Services at email@example.com or Quinn Murphy, Assistant Branch Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada's workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to email@example.com to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.