Sanctuar y Personnel, a dedicated and award:winning recruitment agency with a TrustPilot score of 4.9/5 and over 400+ reviews is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Pharmacist to take on a new locum role. Pharmacist Pay Rate: A GBP 25 : A GBP 30 per hour (assignment rate) Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire Contract Type: Locum : 3 Months Benefits of working with us:
- Fully online and paperless registration service
- Free DBS and compliance service including paid for mandatory e:learning and practical training modules (if applicable)
- Exclusive access to roles that arent available with other agencies; NHSBT, The Home Office and Vaccination Centres (private and public) are just some of the projects weve recently recruited to.
- A GBP 250 refer a friend bonus once referral has worked 100 hours (uncapped : T and Cs apply)
- Registration body costs covered based on length of service (T and Cs apply)
- Find your own job bonus : Receive A GBP 250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance and revalidation support from an in:house qualified health professional with over 15 years experience
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive experience within the healthcare sector
- Daily payroll and in:house payroll system Requirements of the Pharmacist:
- GPHC Registration
- Previous experience within a UK based NHS Pharmacy setting
- NVQ or equivalent : Pharmacist qualification Contact: This Pharmacist job is advertised by Billy Clark; if you are interested in this position please click above now. We welcome applications from the following job titles: Pharmacist, Clinical Pharmacist, Senior Pharmacist, Pharmacy Managers etc. NHS experience is desirable for most of our clients. Regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet these requirements for this Pharmacist role as we need to meet our clients requirements. Reasonable Adjustments: If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into you work placement.