With a team of 22,000+ of the world’s best grocers at more than 185 stores from B.C. to Manitoba, Save-On-Foods is one of BC’s Top Employers, B.C.’s Most Loved Brand, and a great place to grow your career. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years and continues in every community we serve, every day.
At Save-On-Foods we provide opportunities for continuous development, competitive total compensation and a fun working environment. We demonstrate corporate responsibility by living our core values supporting local and celebrating our world class team.
Operating over 150 pharmacies across British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and the Yukon, our team shares a passion for healthy living and quality patient-centered care.
We are hiring for Clinical Pharmacists in the Lower Mainland, Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan
. This position will contribute to the success of the store by demonstrating our company mission of Always Customer First and embodying our core values of Service, People, Innovation, Fun, and Integrity.
The Clinical Pharmacist will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of clinical programs for the organization and supporting the clinical needs in select communities in the BC lower mainland.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Providing clinical and medication management services at selected retail stores
- Marketing and implementing clinical programs into select retail stores
- Supporting the development of clinical programs and pharmacy services
- Collaborating with other community health care providers
- Staying updated on industry knowledge in the areas of managed care, clinical pharmacy, innovative drug therapies, and enabling technologies
- Supporting the day-to-day clinical programs at select retail pharmacies
- Engaging a strong work ethic and patient-centered care culture in the workplace
- Fostering collaborative working relationships to support the ongoing development of pharmacists and other team members
- Strong collaboration skills to communicate, refine and advocate patient care solutions
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal and experience in presenting to health care professionals
- Experience in Retail/community pharmacy
- License in good standing with the College of Pharmacist of BC
- Good knowledge of consumer/patient health segments
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge of drug therapies including specialty pharmacy
- Proficiency with Pharmacy Software solutions, preferably Kroll
- Experience in using Microsoft Office, MS Teams, and PowerPoint
- Injection Administration Certified
- Methadone trained
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- You can expect to travel to various retail locations in your region.
To support the dynamic role of the pharmacy profession, we offer
Maintaining high standards of patient care means we’re always improving on our best practices, enhancing our professional development, and implementing operational efficiencies in our daily practice areas.
- Health screening, pharmacogenomics, point-of-care testing, vaccinations, travel health and other clinical services
- Online training through our learning management system and other accredited certificate programs
- Medication management programs and clinical resources
Join our Team!
Come and be a part of an energetic and inclusive team where we work together to have fun and achieve our goals. If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and add your smile to the mix!