Custom Health Willowgrove Pharmacy provides a wide variety of pharmacy services and a personal approach to our patient-centric pharmacy business. In addition to retail pharmacy services, Willowgrove specializes in compliance packaging using PacMed, SynMed, and Spencer machines to provide services for long-term care homes, personal care homes, facilities, group homes, and individual patients.
Custom Health Willowgrove is looking for a hard-working, motivated individual with a strong work ethic to join our pharmacy team as a Pharmacist.
Reporting to the General Manager/Pharmacist In-Charge of Custom Health Willowgrove Pharmacy, this position is responsible for dispensing prescriptions, providing drug information to customers, and managing pharmacy operations in a retail setting. The pharmacist will work closely with the pharmacy team to ensure safe and effective drug therapy for all customers. The right candidate will:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews prescriptions and dispenses prescribed drugs according to regulatory requirements and guidelines in a retail environment.
- Responds to customers' medication questions and advise drug safety and potential interactions.
- Engage with patients to secure patient history and accurate medication profiles.
- Delivery of spencer devices and initial setup of spencer in the patient’s home.
- Manages the transfer of prescriptions, incoming physician calls, and drug utilization reviews.
- Ensures that the pharmacy's patient and financial records are correctly input and maintained.
- Ensures reports from Adherenet software are timely and accurate.
- Responsible for drug procurement, dispensing, monitoring, and providing drug information to the associated professional staff.
- Oversee the Pharmacy Technicians.
- Oversees the preparation of automated dispensing machines.
- Assists in preparation for shipping and billing
- Represent Custom Health as a knowledgeable, professional, and respected brand ambassador, embodying the image and values of the organization.
- Perform additional assignments as required by the needs of the operational unit, company, or as directed by the Board of Pharmacy.
- Pharmacy license in the province of Saskatchewan
- Strong Telephonic Skills: Must be able to serve the elderly population in a clear and fluid manner
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop patient rapport
- Exceptional listening and interpersonal skills
- Professional attitude and behavior
- Ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with a virtual/decentralized team
- Ability to preserve/protect confidential information
- Strong work ethic
- Strong self/time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Attention to detail and organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel, and other programs.
- 40 hours/week
- 12:30 pm. - 8:30 pm. – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Wednesdays and every 3rd Saturday
- Evenings and some weekends as needed
Stop the guesswork. Guessing is fun. But not when it comes to medication.
Custom Health is a tech-enabled health services company. We connect people with community pharmacists to manage drug complexity and maximize health benefits through personalized medication delivery, virtual monitoring, and proactive care. Our fully automated, high-volume central-fill pharmacy hubs, proprietary health platform, and medication adherence network power a robust, scalable solution to chronic condition management that leads to better patient outcomes and total cost of care reduction.
Together, we can support everyone to be successful in their roles. We know that supporting our employees means our customers, patients, and their families get the information and services they need to be successful.
Want to learn more about what we do? Watch this video.
Sound interesting? Ready to have some fun? Then apply today.
Powered by JazzHR