LMC Pharmacy is a consultation-based pharmacy specializing in diabetes
training, education, and comprehensive medication assessments. We are co-located in LMC Healthcare clinics, Canada’s largest specialist care provider in diabetes, endocrinology & metabolism.
LMC CDE Pharmacists
work collaboratively with the endocrinologists and clinic team to deliver patient education, training, medication management, MedsCheck services as well as medication dispensing and medication administration (injection) services.
Our progressive team is looking for a Pharmacist to join us on a Full Time, permanent
basis at our LMC site in the London
- Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, the Pharmacist will support the pharmacy by providing diabetes counseling, training, education, comprehensive medication assessments, and medication therapy management services for patients
- The Pharmacist will provide focused care to a growing base of patients with diabetes and other endocrine conditions
- Collaborate with endocrinologists and other clinic colleagues to provide the best care to patients
- Support all responsibilities related to pharmacy operations including but not limited to medication/supplies dispensing, administration
- Interest in helping people with diabetes improve their health and wellbeing
- OCP Part A licensed pharmacist in good standing
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) – current certification
- Minor Ailments
- OCP Injection Certification – current certification and first aid
- 4-5 years of Ontario pharmacy practice and diabetes education experience preferred
- Must have previous retail pharmacy experience
- Kroll proficiency and EMR experience an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why LMC might be right for you!
- Consultation-based pharmacy practice setting
- A collaborative clinical environment with a team of top specialists in diabetes and endocrinology
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) environment, with labs
- London Clinic hours: Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Inclusive Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- RRSP Contribution Matching
- Education Allowance (days and funding)
- Employee Appreciation Days Off (extra long weekends in summer)
- Additional Holiday Closure Dec 25-Jan 1
LMC Healthcare provides six industry-leading programs areas:
- LMC Diabetes & Endocrinology – specialist practice (publicly-funded) representing the largest group of Endocrinologists globally
- Nationally-accredited LMC Diabetes Education Program (publicly funded)
- LMC Pharmacy – specializing in diabetes care
- LMC Chiropody & Foot Specialist Care
- LMC Optometry & Eye Specialist Care
- LMC Manna Research – Canada's largest clinical research network specializing in Diabetes innovations
LMC Healthcare values the health and well-being of our employees, clients, and patients and as such we have instituted a COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination policy for all employees. All candidates attending interviews in-person or receiving job offers will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to entering our facilities. Accommodations will be provided for those who cannot be vaccinated for a reason protected by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
LMC Healthcare is an organization committed to ensuring accessible services and communications to individuals with disabilities. Once an applicant has been selected for an interview, requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their accommodation needs to be known when contacted.
If you require accessibility accommodations to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Powered by JazzHR