RJR Chem are an independently owned pharmacy chain and vaccination site provider with a motto of combining traditional pharmacy practices with cutting edge technology. We are proud to have recently been presented with one of the most prestigious UK Pharmacy awards in 2022. The “Above and Beyond” award is a hotly contested category by all the large pharmacy groups and is given in recognition of outstanding contribution to the industry.
We are recruiting a for qualified Pharmacists for our vaccination centre. This is an on-going role and would suit either experienced or newly qualified Pharmacists.
This role is due to start mid March 2023.
- Assume the role of Lead Pharmacist at the vaccination centre
- Perform vaccinations for influenza and Covid-19.
- Counsel patients on their vaccination, potential adverse reactions, and recognise and manage anaphylaxis.
- Supervise other pharmacists, healthcare professionals and supporting staff on site to ensure a safe and professional service.
- Assist other staff with vaccination training and sign-off competency where appropriate.
- Comply with all local and national SOPs, and legal, ethical, and professional standards for the vaccination service.
What we offer:
- Excellent rate of pay
- On-going work
- All applicants must be a Pharmacist registered with the GPHC.
- Must have vaccination training (Flu vaccination training is adequate)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £35.00 per hour
- GPHC Registration (preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Reference ID: RJR7485