Do you fancy working 4 days per week, without taking a pay cut? If the answer is yes, read on…
Fox Group International are one of the leading providers of aesthetic, cosmetic and pharmaceuticals products. We are a beauty & aesthetic business that have disrupted the market with an innovative e-commerce platform. With a number of industry leading brands, and international reach, our success and growth over recent years has been significant and shows no sign of slowing. Boasting a very down to earth and supportive culture, we offer an enviable opportunity to develop your skills in an innovative business at the cutting edge of commerce.
Fox Group operate internationally and have a group corporate structure, so this is an opportunity to join an exciting, fast paced working environment with a rapidly growing team.
Why join Fox Group International?
· 4 day working week at our HQ in Warrington, just off J11 of M56
· Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
· On-site parking (office ideally reached by car)
· Quarterly staff parties
· Funding for staff training
· Healthcare package
· Enhanced pension contribution
· Discretionary bonus scheme
· Free access to Calm app
· An exciting, fast paced working environment
- To undertake general office procedures including photocopying scanning, filing and the distribution of mail as required.
- Ensure pharmacy records are correctly managed and up to date.
- Assist in the participation of ordering and receiving products into the pharmacy.
- Implement and update office systems/procedures as required, in collaboration with the team.
- Produce documents to a high quality.
- Deal with incoming telephone calls, emails and voicemail messages, taking accurate messages and appropriate liaison with the team as required.
- Ensure all electronically held information is maintained in such a way that it is accessible to all relevant team members.
- Assist with maintaining stocks and supplies and use resources effectively, efficiently, and economically.
- Work with and assist the Pharmacy Manager and Superintendent Pharmacist with any ad hoc requirements.
· Creative mindset & enjoys thinking outside of the box
· A detailed eye with exceptional attention to detail
· Strong organisational and communication skills
· Thrives in a fast-paced working environment
· Ambitious and keen to develop within the team and within a company experiencing a strong period of growth
If you have experience as a Pharmacy Administrator or Office Administrator, then we would love to hear from you. This could be your opportunity to join an industry leading, rapidly growing company giving you the chance to take your career to new heights.
Fox Group International is an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of personal or protected characteristics.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Enhanced paternity leave
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Warrington: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person