Hughes Pharmacy (158 Knutsford Road, Warrington, WA4 2QU) are recruiting a Pharmacy Assistant:
- Zero Hours Contract
- 9am-6pm Monday to Friday, including 1 hour unpaid lunch
- No weekends or bank holidays
- £10.42 an hour and 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year (pro-rata)
- Relaxed working atmosphere
Your duties will be to:
- Supply prescription medicines to patients while following strict procedures
- Deep clean the pharmacy, stock rooms, dining area and bathroom
- Put stock away, organise and tidy shelves, empty bins
- Date check stock, mark and remove short dated items
- Order stock for replenishment, use the till, assist customers with their queries and answer the phone (training will be provided)
- Deliver prescription medicines to patients using the pharmacy car (if applicable)
- Take charge and complete these tasks daily without being told
- Follow instructions from senior members of staff
- Able to work the shift times stated above
- Available to start within 1 week
Our pharmacy has excellent staffing which means you won’t feel rushed or overworked. But you always need to work to high standard of care and accuracy. For instance, you’ll be given as much time as you need for deep cleaning a room (dusting, vacuuming, wiping surfaces, clearing clutter, emptying bins etc). You just need to make sure the entire room is clean and spotless. Please only apply if you’re confident you can work to such standards at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.42 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- What's your mobile number?
- What's your email address?
- This role is offered on a Zero Hours contract. You'll be given a list of days and you can choose which days from that list you want to work. However you should try to work the majority of days offered, as otherwise the business may have to hire another candidate instead. Please write 'Yes' in the box below to confirm you understand this.
Work Location: In person