At Lyphe we are on a mission to improve the life of people with unmet medical needs and the role of a Prescribing Pharmacist is central to achieving this mission.
This role supports clinicians in the delivery of best-in-class patient care in the fast-paced medical cannabis industry. You will be an integral part of the clinical team, helping prescribe medical cannabis in a shared care capacity for ongoing patient treatment. In this role you may also have direct patient contact, supporting patients with prescription administration and answering questions they may have around medical cannabis. Lyphe Clinic is committed to patient safety, and you will be a key part of upholding the highest standards in the industry.
This role is right for you if you: Are interested in an exciting new frontier of medicine. You will understand the principles of shared care and are able to work within these bounds and have a willingness to explore and learn about novel treatments. You have a drive to unlock a better quality of life for patients and can solve problems within clearly defined rules, given CBMPs are unlicensed medicines.
Contract basis: We have a range of roles available covering full and part time hours to suit the individual. Advertised salary is a full time equivalent and dependent on experience.
The job holder will do all things within their skill and ability; specific examples are (but not limited to):
- Preparing and checking medication prescribed to the patient.
- Providing information to patients
- Work collaboratively with existing healthcare clinical staff and multi-disciplinary team and ensure accurate clinical documentation.
- Attend training and development activities and maintain professional registration.
- Initiate and manage meetings with prescribers and other medical staff and make records as appropriate.
- Comply with safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Provide support with regards to the repeat prescription needs of the patients, writing and distributing to the appropriate pharmacies.
- Collaborate with medical executives to ensure the safe prescribing of patients within the shared care process.
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Registered with the GHPC as a prescribing pharmacist
- Accredited Independent Prescriber
- Knowledge of legal, professional, and organisational policies relevant to prescribing pharmacist role.
- Clinical leadership experience
- Ability to apply effective clinical judgement through prioritization and decision making
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills.
- Experience in the medical cannabis sector and private healthcare is also desirable.
- A team player with a passion for achieving goals as a collective
- Patient oriented in everything you do
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and are interested in an exciting new frontier of medicine.
- Strong relationship management, able to problem solving and find solutions f.
- Great attention to detail, organisation and time management skills
For more information on the Company visit www.lyphegroup.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Salary: Up to £50,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Wellness programme
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: Remote