Discover your potential with exciting opportunities at CPS!
Our team is continuing to grow and we are looking for more Experienced Clinical Pharmacists to join our team on a permanent basis.
Are you an enthusiastic and self-driven pharmacist who is passionate about patient care and who embraces the opportunity to learn and acquire new skills? If yes, then we would love to hear from you!
- GPhC registration
- Experience in primary care
- Proficiency in using GP system(s)
- Full time only
- IP qualification
- Able to run chronic condition clinics
- Leadership experience
- Involved in clinical supervision
- Involved in training
- CPPE pathway completion
Location: Remote (UK - based)
Salary: £30 hour
Hours: Full-time only
Benefits: Support from an experienced clinical team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing prescriptions tasks
- Processing clinic letters
- Running Medication Reviews
- Running Chronic Condition Reviews
- Running Structured Medication Reviews
- Any other tasks or projects that we may require that is within the competencies of the Clinical Pharmacist
- The Pharmacist will be working as a part of our fantastic team of experienced Clinical Pharmacists and will have the full support of the team.
To apply: https://clinicalpharmacistsolutions.hiringplatform.co.uk/list/careers and use reference: CPSC10
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30.00 per hour
Work Location: Remote
Reference ID: CPSC10