Recruitment Consultant - Fast Track to Manager
Environment & Sustainability
Bristol City Centre
Are you an ambitious, sales-driven individual looking for an opportunity to develop a long-term career in a business that is going places?
We are looking for an Experienced Consultant to join our Bristol office and take on a new challenge! This is to emerge our Sustainability specialism further into our Bristol office. You will be supported by our expert team across the UK to sustain current client relationships and develop long lasting relationships with new clients. This is a really exciting time to join Hays, build this sector and build up a team around you.
What could your day look like?...
You will be working in one of the highest opportunity teams within Hays. You will be involved in and responsible for:
- Meeting and contacting new and existing clients to win businesses
- Meeting with and contacting new and existing candidates to create a pipeline of talent for current and future jobs
- Leveraging off existing relationships within Hays to win new business
- Finding the best talent, coaching candidates on interview preparation
- Maintaining existing client relationships through regular interaction and meetings
- Working towards targets and KPI's created to ensure your success in the business
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience within Pharma, Life Sciences AND/OR Sales would be advantageous
- Drive, enthusiasm and sales focussed mindset
- Get up and go mentality
- Organisation and Time Management skill
What you'll get...
- Flexible hybrid working pattern
- Buy and sell holiday
- Uncapped commission paid x 13 times per year or an allowance and bonuses
- Incentives and rewards - celebration dinners / Team lunches
- Black Tie Summer Ball and Christmas Parties
- Premiership / Champions League tickets through our partnership with Man City FC
- Opportunity to win a 5* luxury trip with top performing colleagues - Hays Elite!
- Opportunity for global relocation
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day #HaysHelps and working closely with charity partners
- Parents@hays support network
- Hays Pride our LGBTQ+ network
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.