Weekend/Evening Pharmacy Dispensary Assistant
Recruiter: Trust Pharmacy
Location: Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham
Role: Dispensary Assistant
Salary: £13.91 per hour + benefits
Working pattern: Flexible working hours/ Friday and/or Saturday (17:00 to 00:00)
Closing date: Monday 10th May 2023
Applicants must hold an NVQ Level 2 in Pharmacy Services or be studying on an MPharm degree.
· Extend your portfolio of pharmacy experience in our leading-edge outpatient pharmacy.
· Interact with hospital patients in need of medicines, many of which are high risk, high cost, unlicensed or highly specialised.
· Use the latest technologies, including robotics and barcode scanning, to ensure the highest standards of patient safety.
· Learn and develop from a highly skilled dispensary team.
Located within Nottingham University Hospitals, Trust Pharmacy provides accessible and diverse pharmacy services until midnight, seven days a week. The post is for flexible workers who are committed to working shifts throughout the whole year. There is also an opportunity for guaranteed hours every Fridays and/or Saturdays (17:00 to 00:00)
You will need to be approachable, motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Dispensary Team. You’ll accurately and efficiently dispense medicines, interact with patient and handle prescriptions. You will be committed to providing an exceptional patient experience. A desire to participate in training and develop new skills is essential. Applicants must hold an NVQ Level 2 in Pharmacy Services or be studying on an MPharm degree.
Our rewards package includes:
· Rates of pay that increase with your skills and experience
· 5 weeks paid holiday each year
· Pension scheme
· Employee discount
· Annual bonus
If you take pride in working hard and can demonstrate the highest professional standards at all times, we would love to hear from you. Tell us what you can bring to our team in a cover note and send it with your CV.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract, Zero hours contract
Salary: From £13.91 per hour
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Sick pay
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nottingham: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you a current MPharm student or have a NVQ2 qualification in Dispensing?
Work Location: In person