Medacy is looking to recruit a clinical pharmacist to support practices in Cheshire.
The role will involve playing a full and active role as part of the practice multidisciplinary team.
The ideal candidate for the role will have the following:
- Previous GP Practice experience
- At least three years of post-graduate experience
- Excellent Clinical knowledge.
- Previous experience working with Emis
- The commitment to continue to learn and develop.
- The confidence to work as part of a busy GP practice
- The ability to adapt to convey information to patients and fellow healthcare professionals.
The successful candidate will join The Medacy Practice, a unique support network that allows pharmacists to develop, thrive, and realise their full potential.
Join Medacy, the future of pharmacist practice.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete medication reviews
- Medication audits.
- Working with the Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Processing clinical letters
- Identify opportunities for medication cost savings.
- Act as a key contact in practice for all medication-related queries.
Qualifications and Skills
- The ability to be able to adapt your style to convey information to fellow healthcare professionals and the most challenging patients
- Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Hold Personal Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to CPD
- Clinical Diploma beneficial but not essential
- Independent Prescriber essential
- Proficient in the use of Emis
- Excellent Salary
- The opportunity to grow and development
- The opportunity to join The Medacy Practice
- Pension Scheme
Flexible Working Options Available:
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 22.5 per week
Salary: £51,500.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cheshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Independent Prescriber: 1 year (preferred)
- Pharmacist: 2 years (required)
- Independent Prescriber Status (required)
Work Location: In person