At MPFT we pride ourselves on staff wellbeing and development and can we offer you:
- Our SOOTHE resources - supporting staff across the trust with their physical, mental and financial health. In addition to the support offered from our occupational health provider Team Prevent.
- Counselling support and lifestyle information with advice on a variety of personal matters
- “In our Gift” providing a platform for your voice to be heard to inform change
- The opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- Opportunities for flexible working (depending on the role)
- Career development opportunities and coaching plus access to in house training programs
- Innovative research training program entitled STARS (Supporting the advancement of Research Skills)
- Child Care Vouchers Scheme
- Recognition and engagement through our staff LOVE awards, LOVE long service awards and Staff Engagement Surveys
- NHS discounts available via the Blue Card and Red Guava schemes
The post-holder will be part of a team, responsible for providing a quality administrative service, working in close co-operation with all staff groups and other medical professionals. To meet the needs of the service, the post holder may be required to work in other administrative areas as appropriate as directed by the line manager.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly organised administrator to support our Pharmacy & Medicines Optimisation Service
We are looking for a dynamic and highly skilled person to take up the role. The post-holder will provide effective and efficient administration support to the Pharmacy & Medicines Optimisation Department.
The post-holders will be given the opportunity for flexible working but will need to be office based for part of each week.
1. To provide an administrative support service to Pharmacy Senior Leaders and other members of the Pharmacy and Medicines Optimisation Department as directed.
2. Responsible for managing and maintaining the electronic diary, using Microsoft Outlook computerised system, arranging meetings/appointments, ensuring they are kept up to date and preventing meeting clashes or missed entries.
3. Ensuring the provision of an effective general telephone receipt and enquiry service and advising callers accordingly. Dealing with enquiries where possible and taking of messages.
4. Managing incoming and outgoing correspondence, acknowledging emails and letters, channelling incoming requests to the appropriate person and taking action on correspondence and drafting replies as appropriate.
5. Support the planning and organisation of events, conferences and away-days when required.
6. Collate, quality check and input data into department databases and registers.
7. Timely production of agendas and relevant papers, including booking venues, taking minutes and transcribing notes.