We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic GPhC Registered Pharmacist Manager for a family-run independent Pharmacy. Full-time position Mondays-Fridays.
Competitive salary £50,000-60,000 pa
Annual leave 28 days. Company Pension Staff Discount
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the whole team in dispensary and counter to provide excellent patient and customer care
- Be ambitious in optimising opportunities for advanced clinical pharmacy services
- Maximise Pharmacy sales, services and profitability in a cost-effective, efficient and safe manner
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues, prescribers, care homes and other health care professionals
- Lead by example, maintaining professional standards whilst being approachable and helpful to the team and customers alike
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working individual with strong leadership skills.
Please note we do NOT provide sponsorship for overseas applicants. Applications will only be considered from applicants with existing work permits.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Community Pharmacy: 1 year (preferred)
- GPhC Pharmacist Qualification (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 22/05/2023