Maxxima have recently partnered with a provider of pharmacy services. We are currently looking for an experienced Pharmacist who can provide overall support for the pharmacy. This post is based in Gloucester, which is easily accessible by public transport.
About the role:
As a Pharmacist, you will work with other pharmacists and technicians to provide high quality pharmacy ward services to a number of community hospitals across the county.
Your main responsibilities as a Pharmacist:
What we are looking for in a Pharmacist:
- Clinically screening prescriptions for inpatients
- Generating named patient medicines requests using SystmOne
- Support the team with a range of medicines audits and participate in multidisciplinary team discussions associated with prescribing and formulary management
- Working closely with our pharmacy technicians who are involved in topping up stock at both the wards and the minor injury units
- The legal right to work in the UK
- A Driving Licence
- Must be a registered Pharmacist with the GPHC
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate pharmacy’s role in supplying medicines across Community Health / Acute Trusts
If you are interested to hear more, either hit the APPLY NOW button or reach out to Idris on 07738610693 or Idris.Olalere@maxximagroup.com