Are you looking for a new role?
Are you ambitious and looking for an opportunity to make a different in general practice?
We have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and enthusiastic Pharmacy Technician to join the Clinical Practice Pharmacy Team within our surgery in Haverhill working for the Suffolk GP Federation.
What’s the role?
- You'll work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- You will be providing support for the management and development of prescribing systems to ensure safe, effective and quality prescribing within the surgery.
Unity Healthcare is run by Suffolk GP Federation CIC, a not-for-profit community interest company. Suffolk GP Federation is a not-for-profit organisation owned by 57 GP practices. Our aim is to find innovative solutions to the challenges currently faced by the NHS, while at the same time protecting the interests of general practice and ensuring that patients continue to receive the very best care.
Is it for me?
We will make sure you are fully inducted and trained. It’s important to us that you feel safe and supported in your role.
- You’d be suited to this role if you have a caring and empathetic nature, and are a registered member of the GPC.
- It’s important that you can work well as part of a team as well as independently.
- You’ll need to be able to pick up new IT and clinical systems with supportive training from other members of the team.
We are looking for either a part time, or full time permanent member of the team.
- Permanent Full Time: We are looking for someone to work with us on Monday – Friday 08:00 – 18:30
- Permanent Par Time: We are looking for someone to work with us Monday - Friday 08:00 - 18:30 on either a 19 or 28.5 hour per week contract.
What we can offer you:
- A strong ethos of flexible working, to help us maintain (or reclaim) that work/life balance.
- Innovative teams who strive in forward thinking, with a voice that is heard.
- A visible and supportive management team, with operational support that ‘get it’
- Excellent IT teams & support giving us first class equipment and ‘no wait’ responses
- A commitment to personal development, training, and leadership opportunities, with service-managed training budgets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service cover
- Competitive salaries with annual benchmarking
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays) on starting, rising to 29 days (plus bank holidays) after 5 years’ service
- Blue light card employer – Access to the discount service with thousands of discounts online and on the high street.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Interested? Have questions? Just wondering? Get in touch with our Lead Pharmacist, David Strobridge-Smith David.S-Smith@suffolkfed.org.uk - we’d love to hear from you.