Working Pattern: Monday - Friday 9am - 6.30pm
We are an established independent pharmacy currently recruiting a motivated candidate who is ready for a new challenge. Portmans Pharmacy has been serving the local community of Barbican for the last 40 years.
We pride ourselves on not only providing NHS pharmacy services but also having a strong counter presence offering a large range of OTC & P goods to meet the needs of our patients.
- Exceed customer expectations by ensuring consistent delivery of the Company’s customer service standards.
- Drive personal professional development through regular CPD's
- Ensure that dispensing, and all services, are consistently delivered to the required standard through SOP compliance by the whole pharmacy team (including locums).
- Ensure the delivery of the full NHS permitted quota of DMS and NMS services, and maximize local enhanced service revenue.
- Full compliance with the Responsible Pharmacist regulations and the GPhC standards
- Apply clinical governance, to the Company standard, across all services delivered to patients.
- Training provided for PGD's
Mandatory Experience and Qualification:
- Flu jab qualification
- Excellent communication & Time management skills
- Can work under pressure and alone
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to set clear objectives
- Fluent with ProScript Connect
- Can work at a fast pace and check accurately
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the needs of the pharmacy
- A passionate pharmacist who is driven to provide more services
- Has the ability to multi-task
- An entrepreneurial and business-minded person
- Keeping SOP’s up to date
- Training staff in our continuous programmes
- Fluent in English
- Annual bonus scheme
- Profit sharing after 2 years
- Staff Discounts
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £60,000.00-£75,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
PPE is provided in the pharmacy if required
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- pharmacy: 5 years (required)
- UK Pharmacy Degree (MPharm) (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: pharmacist101