We are seeking an experienced and registered Hospital Pharmacist looking to progress into a senior role. You'll be working in both the dispensary and supporting the nursing and clinical ward team providing a high standard service to patients, consultant users and all members of the multi-disciplinary team.
Our Pharmacy is a small and friendly team made up of Clinical Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians and Pharmacy Assistants, all managed by our supportive Pharmacy Manager.
Salary for this role is starting from £38,000 per annum.
We would be happy to arrange an informal visit to the hospital, to meet the team and see your potential new workplace. Get in touch for more information.
Successful candidates will be eligible for an attraction bonus of up to £4,000
Role Responsibilities Include
- Contribute to the provision of a comprehensive clinical pharmacy and dispensing service to ensure that the pharmacy functions safely and effectively
- Contribute to all aspects of medication management including storage and procurement
- Participate in multidisciplinary teamwork, helping to motivate staff and maintain effective working relationships
- Assist in the development and improvement of pharmacy standards and procedures, and monitoring effectiveness through internal audit
- Ensure that appropriate levels of service are provided in accordance with statutory requirements and professional standards in accordance with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Deputise for the pharmacy manager in their absence
- Undertake continuing professional development (CPD) and maintain CPD records as required by the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
- Registered as a pharmacist with General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Certificate/Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy practice (Complete or in progress)
- Post-registration clinical experience in hospital is essential, and within the private sector would be advantageous
- Demonstrable ability to build credibility with key stakeholders including senior management, consultants and other external bodies
- Demonstrable ability to build working partnerships with consultant within the values of this clinician led organisation.
KIMS Hospital Employees Enjoy The Following Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- 33 Days annual leave plus extra time off for your birthday
- Free Secure Staff Parking
- Life Assurance
- Annual Flu Vaccination
- Free Eye Test
- Relocation packages available
At KIMS Hospital we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive working environment. We strive to create a workforce that reflects the communities we serve and are proud to be an equal opportunities and disability confident employer.
KIMS Hospital encourage and support the vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID19, keeping both our patients and employees safe.
Whilst we make every effort to contact all candidates we often receive a high volume of applications. if you do not receive a reply within 1 working week, please assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Previous applicants need not apply.
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy, Liz would be happy to help. Please give her a call on 01622 231694 or email email@example.com.
Any offers of employment made by KIMS Hospital for this/these position(s) will be subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK and receipt of a satisfactory DBS Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Information about the DBS checks can be found at https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Posted 15th May 2023