Join the Team at Peak Pharmacy Online and Travelpharm!
Dispensary Assistant or Technician Wanted – The vacancy is for9am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday. (40 hrs per week).
In addition to over 140 pharmacies, Peak Pharmacy operates a distance-selling pharmacy business supplying NHS Services and eCommerce services across the entire UK. These business trade as Peak Pharmacy Online and Travelpharm.
Typical duties that are associated with this role will include:
- Dispensary Management (maintenance of pharmacy standards, management of pharmacy consumables)
- Stock Management (ordering, and ensuring stock levels are correct / maintained for both NHS and private services)
- Accurate and efficient dispensing of NHS and private prescriptions
- Customer Service via phone, email and web application for both NHS and non-NHS businesses
- Order fulfilment, this includes processing orders for OTC medicines through to the packing of all outgoing orders
The ideal candidate will:
- Be qualified to NVQ2 or NVQ3 in Pharmacy Services
- Have previous pharmacy experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Be willing to undertake the relevant training where required for the role
- Confident using a telephone to answer queries and manage customer service issues when they arise
- Have an interest in eCommerce and digital marketing
- IT Skills – Should be comfortable using most Office 365 applications (Word and Excel are essential) and highly competent using the internet and social media
Roles in this department do not appear often and we are excited to announce that we are in the process of redeveloping our online platform. Our investment in a new platform will hopefully take our offering to the next level giving us the opportunity to provide new, exciting and innovative services to our customers.
The role will be office/dispensary based at our Ilkeston Warehouse until approximately March 2024 when we relocate to our new multi-million-pound HQ off the M1 near Chesterfield. The ideal candidate would be willing to move with us to Chesterfield so we can continue to grow and develop our brand.
Salary for all positions is dependent on previous experience.About the Company: