From its roots in Malaysia, Guardian has built a regional reputation for being a trusted, committed and responsible pharmacy brand for over four decades. Today, Guardian operates across Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, Brunei and Cambodia, and provides a wide range of health care, beauty care, personal care and baby care products, with in-store specialists assisting customers with expert advice and support.The Role
- Dispense drugs accurately based on prescriptions and to ensure that there is compliance with governing laws, regulations and standards.
- Maintain records required by governing regulations eg PMR, Form G, Codeine and control Drugs.
- Provide counselling services and professional pharmaceutical care to patients as required.
- Ensure optimum control of key indicators in dispensary in terms of stock level, tidiness etc.
- Assist Pharmacy Manager in planning and executing daily operational activities so as to achieve budgeted sales and profitability of store.
- Serve customers with excellent customer services to close sales.
- Develop team members to be competent to perform their jobs.
- Keep abreast of new drugs or medical developments with continuing education to improve professional competence.
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy
- Must be registered with the Singapore Pharmacy Board
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand store operational routines
- Motivated & driven individual
- Comfortable to work under community pharmacy set-up.
- Able to commit a minimum of 18 hours per week.
- Team Member Discount
- Subsidized Medical and Dental Benefits
- Training Opportunities
- Career Advancement
Working Location: Islandwide
Follow us on Telegram: DFI Retail Group SG Careers!