Our client is a leading provider of healthcare supply chain solutions, specializing in the procurement, distribution, and management of medicine and medical equipment for hospitals and healthcare facilities.Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the pharmacist to develop standard operating procedures (SOPs) and procedures that meet customer requirements and align with the company's policies.
- Support the pharmacist in providing necessary reports as required, related to operations, compliance, and performance.
- Engage with customers to understand their specific work requirements and handle deviation reports, addressing any concerns or issues promptly.
- Carry out deviations and implement Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) report recommendations to address any non-conformities or deviations from standard procedures.
- Strive for operational excellence throughout the pharmacy operations, with a focus on zero errors in prescription filling due to negligence. Maintain high standards of accuracy and quality control.
- Assist the pharmacist in leading a team of up to 15 operation staff, ensuring they are trained to the required competency level for efficient operations.
- At least a Polytechnic Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science or any discipline with at least 3 years of working experience is preferred
- However, candidate with no prior experience may apply.
- Candidate preferably has been working in a pharmacy in acute hospital setting
- Familiar with Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project), Power BI is preferred
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume by using the Apply Now
***We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ***Ngu
Registration Number: R1217701
EA License Number:18C9027