Pharmacist, Shepley, Huddersfield, HD8 8DJ
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £65,000 per year
We have a vacancy for an experienced Pharmacist to join our team. We are an established and busy independent pharmacy that focuses on customer care and satisfaction.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who has initiative and wants to contribute to a growing business. You will understand the importance of accuracy within our environment, and be able to demonstrate your ability to work well within a team
Your main duties will include:
· Driving the business and all services forward.
· Maintain links with local GP’s.
· Identify and act upon opportunities for new business and services.
· Provide an environment that delivers a first class customer experience.
· Ensure all aspects of policy and legislation are fulfilled.
Essential skills and requirements
· Must be a Qualified pharmacist.
· Able to engage the team effectively.
· Able to make decisions affecting location on a day to day basis, referring issues where necessary.
· An excellent understanding of providing an enhanced customer experience.
· A high standard of English and communication skills.
· A good level of maths.
· Able to comply fully and understand the importance of customer confidentiality.
· Good organisational skills, excellent time management skills and able to work to strict deadlines and multitask.
· Able to build relationships with key partners (GP surgeries, care/nursing homes etc.)
· A willingness to learn and apply new skills.
Please send us your CV, including a covering letter, explaining how you meet the requirements of the job.
Reference ID: Shepley Pharmacist
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £65,000.00 per year
- Pharmacy: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location