Business Admin Assistant - Graduate
Job Title: Business Admin Assistant Graduate
Job Type: 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Employment Start Date: ASAP
Hours of work - Mon - Fri - 35 hours a week
Location: Cambridge, England
Salary: £24,000 per annum, holiday pay, pension + more benefits
Sandoz Medicine are currently looking for a Business Admin Assistant - Graduate to come and join the team to support in the Sandoz Device Development Centre (SDDC). Sandoz Medicine is a division of Novartis and is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines. This role will be based at SDCC in Cambridge, where a small but growing team is responsible for developing complex, innovative, medical devices.
This role is a varied role and will provide exposure to many areas within Sandoz - some of the duties the ideal candidate will be involved in are highlighted below
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Initiating Risk Management processes
- Tracking project expenditures and maintaining an overview of all POs raised.
- Supporting P&O with information requests for new recruits, including P45/P46, bank details, privacy statements, emergency contact information, passport details etc.
- Assisting with on boarding and off boarding of associates.
- Office management duties, including answering telephone calls, collecting, sorting, and distributing incoming mail, receiving and signing for delivered packages and distributing to the appropriate recipient, arranging for UK/international mail and packages to be sent via post/courier, maintain stationery cupboard and kitchen supplies, managing correspondences (e-mail, letters), filing of documents, shredding etc.
- Documentation management including scanning and uploading documents arranging DocuSign requests.
- Maintaining access tags and permissions for the building including setting up tags for new starters.
- Graduated within the last 3 years
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office software: Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong organisation skills coupled with the ability to prioritise and work and multitask.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to build trusted relationships.
- Full eligibility to work in the UK
Interest in Science/Pharma
A degree in Business or in Management would be desirable, Degrees in other fields will also be considered
For full details of the role please visit Graduate jobs (guidantglobal.com)
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.