Duties and responsibilities
Who We're Looking For
- The provision of an exemplary pharmacy service, in accordance with current legislation, clinical requirements and accepted professional and ethical standards
- The provision of advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients whilst ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost-effective use of medicines.
- To advise on the safe management of medicines to the hospital and it’s departments, whilst staying compliant with current legislation and professional standards
- Promoting a patient focused multidisciplinary approach to the delivery of an efficient, high quality healthcare service.
- Be GPHC registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Previous hospital based experience would be an advantage
- MSc Pharmacy
Bank Contract to cover Saturdays and annual leave when requiredContract Type:
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
- Bank colleagues are paid weekly
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
- Access to Spire Healthcare pension
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Full induction, including mandatory training updates
- Opportunities for further training and progression into permanent posts
- Knowledge, support and guidance through your recruitment journey from Spire’s specialist Resourcing Team
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Hannah Radford on 07725208712 or email@example.comAbout Us
Welcome to Spire Healthcare Careers
- Here at Spire Healthcare, caring is our passion. We have been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 25 years. Everything we do works towards one vision; to provide the best care possible. We’re committed to looking after people, both patients and staff. Join us, and you’ll receive a warm welcome. Who are we?
- A profitable, successful business led by an experienced and stable senior management team, we provide the highest quality of care through the latest medical technology, new facilities, and a focus on inspiring leadership and employee development.Organization
Spire Nottingham Hospital is a state-of-the-art private hospital. We offer consultations with specialists in a wide range of treatments, supported by advanced imaging and diagnostic technology. Appointments available at a convenient time, you can usually be seen in as little as 24 hours. We're committed to looking after you.