Horizon Health Network is an equal opportunity employer.
The Moncton Hospital
Temporary Part Time
Residency Program Coordinator
Pharmacist 2 (PH02)
HOURS OF WORK:
Day, TEMP: June 5, 2023 to May 27, 2024, Subject to change due to operational requirements
$44.3504 to $56.3157 per hour ( Subject to Employment Status may be paid at 13% benefit premium as per SHCP collective agreement article 57.02(a))
The Residency Program Coordinator, in conjunction with the Residency Program Director, is responsible for developing, implementing and managing the delivery of the residency program.
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy and have completed a pharmacy practice residency or have equivalent experience (three years experience in a broad range of pharmacy operational, clinical and/or administrative pharmacy practice).
- Registered or eligible for licensure with the New Brunswick Pharmaceutical Society and licensed to practice in New Brunswick.
- At least two years of administrative experience in pharmacy practice.
- Active membership in the Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists.
- Ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Good work record.
- Written and spoken competence in English is required .
The Residency Program Coordinator is responsible for:
- Leading strategic and operational planning and quality improvement for the residency program
- Recruiting and selecting candidates for the residency program
- Designing, managing, implementing and evaluating the residency program
- Developing and maintaining residency program policies and procedures
- Acquiring the resources required for the residency program
- Providing support, training and supervision to Residents and Preceptors
- Evaluating the Residency Program and learner outcomes
Employees are responsible to be aware of and understand Horizon’s Terms of Employment:
Competencies identified by the Canadian Hospital Pharmacy Residency Board Accreditation Standards 2010:
- Patient Care
- Communication and Education
- Professional Collaboration and Teamwork
- Drug Distribution
- Ethical, Legal and Professional Responsibilities
- Understanding Management Principles
- Drug, Therapeutics and Practice Information
Horizon Health Network
expects the Residency Program Coordinator to demonstrate the competencies identified in the Leads in a Caring Environment
Leadership Capabilities Framework.
Applications for this position must be submitted on-line by May 31 , 2023.
Horizon is committed to enhancing our diverse and inclusive environment for our employees and patients. We believe in a healthcare system that equally supports all people regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, social background, religion, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or sexual orientation. An environment based on a commitment to diversity and inclusion supports our goal of safe and quality patient care.
There will be no further postings for this position should there be no fully qualified applicants. If you wish to be considered for this position and have most of the qualifications as posted and the registration or licensure where required, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
Should testing be required to demonstrate language proficiency, the official results will be shared with the candidate, Human Resources and the requesting manager electronically and will be placed on the personnel file for Horizon hiring purposes.
Please quote Competition # 2023- 69507 -External
. Horizon Health Network appreciates expressed interest, however, only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Human Resources Department, Horizon Health Network.