At JurongHealth Campus, we believe that our patients are the focus of our work and we render the best care and service to them. We are changing the face of public healthcare and carving out new paths to improve our processes and services. We value our team’s contributions and ensure that our staff are competitively rewarded and supported.
Join us, where we place the value of every staff member and the care of every patient at the centre of all we do.
Job Description :
The incumbent shall be responsible to:
Job Requirements :
- Ensures medication management in own area of work is efficient, zero-wastage and in accordance with best professional practices
- Reviews medication orders (medication chart or prescription) for appropriateness and intervenes with prescriber or follows up where necessary
- Ensures medications received by patients are packed correctly and dispensed within target turnaround time
- Ensures that all medication related costs and revenue in own course of work are accounted for and accurately recovered where applicable
- Assigns, oversees and reviews the work of subordinates in the same area of work
- Ensures that all prescription, sales, supply, storage and distribution of medications, as well as their documentation, comply with legal requirements and relevant regulations established by the relevant authorities
- Precepts and trains pre-registration pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and pharmacy/pharmaceutical students according to training plan and guidelines
- Attends and provides lectures and other forms of continuing education to pharmacy staff and other hospital employees
- Provides feedback to inform department’s continuing education agenda
- Leads research or quality improvement projects in the department
- Degree in Pharmacy accredited by the Singapore Pharmacy Council
- Registered Pharmacist with the Singapore Pharmacy Council
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in hospital pharmacy-related work, or Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in hospital pharmacy-related work with a relevant postgraduate degree
Ng Teng Fong General Hospital (NTFGH) and Jurong Community Hospital (JCH), collectively known as JurongHealth Campus, are members of the National University Health System (NUHS).
We centre our culture and mission around our patients and design our processes to bring satisfaction to our patients and their caregivers. Our staff enjoy an open, collaborative and fun working atmosphere that enables each individual to perform and maximise potential. We take pride in treating our staff as one big JurongHealth Campus family, where everyone works together in a passionate and supportive environment.
If you believe in our purpose of delivering “Incredible Care & Health, Together”, reach out to us today.