At Rexall, we are community difference makers. We are leaders in health and wellness and a talent destination for over 7000+ Rexall team members. Together, we are defining better health through innovation, service, and living the “I ² CARE” values. Talk about a dream team!
What You Are Looking For
- A closely connected culture
- A total rewards package meant to enhance your work-life flexibility
- Fully utilizing your talent
- Professional growth and development via challenging projects and assignments
- Warm and fuzzy feelings knowing you have helped your community, your team, the business and social causes through the Rexall Care Network
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform patient focused services as deemed eligible and appropriate for the patients, including injections/immunizations
- Provide professional advice and applicable dialogue with patients on prescription and OTC products to provide excellent customer service and maximize customer loyalty
- Supporting the dispensary inventory level within the prescribed guidelines through accurate perpetual inventory records, including narcotics
- Accurately and timely dispense prescriptions
- Maintenance of complete and accurate documentation as necessary by the various Colleges of Pharmacy, drug plans, (both public & private) as well as all Rexall programs and SOP’s
- Support accurate pricing and receiving procedures to minimize shrink in such areas as damaged goods, returns, internal and external theft
- Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures, professional standards and applicable laws and regulations
How You Will Succeed
- University Degree combined with valid Provincial Pharmacy license
- Strong customer/patient satisfaction orientation
- Ability to achieve results in an efficient and organized manner
- Ability to maintain the optimum balance between the profession of pharmacy and business of pharmacy
- Ability to work efficiently as a member of a fast-paced team
At Rexall, we are better together. We serve our customers, partners, and patients best—we are our best—when everyone brings their true self to work. Our connected, inclusive culture celebrates our lived experiences, backgrounds, expertise, and self-expression to let us win as one team. Leveraging our differences distinguishes us and brings out our best performance.
Are you #ALLin?
Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC is committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants. Rexall Pharmacy Group ULC will make available to any selected applicants’ accommodations and/or accessible formats should they require. Candidates are encouraged to discuss any accommodation they may need in order to allow for the most effective selection process.