Hospital Clinical Pharmacist
£46,836 - £50,056 per year DOE
A major provider of acute and specialist healthcare for Bromley and Kent is now looking for an ambitious GPhC-registered Pharmacist to join them as a Clinical Pharmacist, with opportunities available to rotate through the wards or to be based within the hospital’s dispensary.
As a Clinical Pharmacist, whether in the dispensary or on the wards, you will be able to build close relationships both with your patients and with fellow specialist health professionals as part of a cohesive and integrated approach to healthcare.
Pharmacy specialities include (but not limited to):
- Women’s & Children’s Health
- Acute & Emergency Medicine
- Gastroenterology & Nutrition
- Surgical Services
- Cancer & Aseptic Services
- Outpatients / Homecare Pharmacy
Pharmacists from a community or primary care background areencouraged to apply as there will be extensive opportunities for training and professional development within your preferred clinical speciality.
This is a permanent, full-time position for a hospital-based Clinical Pharmacist.
Overtime opportunities are also available at an enhanced pay rate.
You will have valid registration with the GPhC as a Pharmacist.
Previous experience within clinical pharmacy is preferred but not essential.
- 27 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 33 days with length of service
- Overtime opportunities (enhanced rate)
- Wellbeing & Employee Assistance Programme
- Recognition and reward schemes
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- Comprehensive discount scheme for retail, leisure activities, travel, etc.